Mobile air purifiers: OurAir SQ 1750 for large rooms up to 140m²
OurAir SQ 1750 (successor to TK 850)
- Scientifically proven effectiveness
- Suitable for larger rooms up to 140m²
- Fitted with HEPA H14* filters that capture >99.995% of viruses and mutations
- Works quietly at low energy consumption
- Portable – wheel it between rooms
- Easy to install: simply plug it in (230 V power source)
- Long-term solution after Corona and availability of vaccinations
- Size: 0,65 x 0.65 x 1.25m
- Net weight: 85kg
- Price: 2.900 EUR plus VAT
* according to ISO 29463 and EN 1822
Sound output and technical data
||OurAir SQ 1750
75 W @ average operation speed (850 m³/h);
320 W @ maximum (1750 m³/h)
|Air Flow Rate
||400 – 1750 m3/h|
|Air Exchange Rate
||~ 5 times/hour (140 m2 room)
~ 6 times/hour (120 m2 room)
||Powder-coated steel – 1.5 mm thick|
|Screen||PIN-protected 7" LCD touch screen|
|Circuit Breaker||Integrated – 4 amp|
Choose your action
Questions to mid-size room air purifiers
As we learn more about how COVID-19 spreads, experts are increasingly focused on transmission via close- and long-range airborne particles, and droplets resulting from coughs or sneezes. The fact that the virus can spread through the air means the advantages of clean air are clear: reduced risk of infections, and peace of mind that your building is as safe as possible.
This means portable air filtration systems like those designed by our expert team at MANN+HUMMEL give you a suitable solution in the fight against COVID-19 and other airborne contaminants. By frequently replenishing the air indoors, our air purifiers help keep you healthy.
The effectiveness of the OurAir TK 850 (Predecessor model of the SQ 1750) with H14 filter in extracting virtually all traces – 99.995% – of damaging particulates was proven in a study by Professor Achim Dittler of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
With the OurAir SQ 1750 you get additional benefits too.
- Improved indoor air quality and the removal of nearly 100% of harmful particulates from your room
- Easy to use – simply plug in and breathe easy
- Energy efficient performance keeps running costs low
- Offers flexible solutions thanks to its great portability which makes it easy to move from room to room, and you can store it away easily
- Thanks to the neutral design this compact air purifier works with any interior
- Quiet operation means minimal noise emissions
- Enables your business to function safely by providing virus-free air for colleagues and customers
The OurAir SQ 1750 portable air cleaner is suitable for use in schools, restaurants, pharmaceutical facilities, gyms, offices, bars, airports, shopping centers and many other places.
Choosing the right small air purifier for office use, in classrooms or for smaller workplaces is key to getting optimal health benefits. Here’s what you need to consider:
- Calculate the size of your room and ensure the air purifier has the correct Clean Air Delivery Rate for that space. The OurAir SQ 1750 will clean the air in rooms up to 140m2
- A mobile air purifier will offer the most flexible solution to poor air quality as you can move it around the building or space as needed
- Check that your air purifier is a HEPA H14* air purifier as this standard of filtration is required to remove tiny virus particulates and micro-organisms
- If you want to also remove odors, VOCs or NO2 from indoor air you can choose the activated-carbon prefilter, as offered with the OurAir SQ 1750
- Your existing ventilation system or HVAC system will not be sufficient to actively extract COVID-19 particulates if it has not been upgraded with HEPA filters, yet. To prevent the risk of virus transmission, use a small HEPA* air purifier alongside your current system, or upgrade your HVAC system with an ePTFE HEPA replacement filter
- Noting the energy consumption of portable air purifiers will ensure your choice is as eco-friendly and inexpensive to run as possible
- Look at sound emissions – if you work in a library, quiet office or school you will need an air purifier that runs as noiselessly as possible so it’s not a distraction
We believe the OurAir SQ 1750 small space air purifier meets all your requirements of portability, efficiency and quiet operation. As well as offering exceptional air quality and peace of mind for you and your staff, pupils and customers.
* according to ISO 29463 and EN 1822
You might be asking yourself, ‘Are portable air purifiers effective?’ The answer is a resolute ‘Yes!’ Our portable HEPA* air filter removes 99.995% of viruses, harmful micro-organisms and bacteria from your indoor air. The OurAir SQ 1750 completely refreshes the air five times per hour, keeping your small room air cleaner and healthier. Other portable air purifiers that are not fitted with HEPA H14* filters may not be as effective at anti-viral cleansing, so it’s important to check the filter type and quality before you buy.
The answer to the question, ‘Do small air purifiers work?’ depends on the size of the room in which they are used. A small air purifier will not be able to effectively filter the air in a large room as it won’t have the capacity to deal with that air volume. But in a smaller space, a mini air purifier will work perfectly. Make sure whichever air purifier you buy is the right size for your space. The OurAir SQ 1750 is suitable for rooms up to 140m2.
* according to ISO 29463 and EN 1822
Mobile air purifiers like the OurAir SQ 1750 use an internal fan to draw air inside and force it through a filter membrane. This is a nanostructured membrane media made of expanded PTFE (polytetraflourethylen), it will capture finest contaminations and micro-organisms – the size it can catch will vary according to the filter specifications. The fan then pushes the clean air back into the room. In a normally-ventilated room the air changes roughly every two hours, but with the OurAir SQ 1750 this process happens five times per hour at a room size of 140m2, ensuring your room stays healthy. These user-friendly air purifiers are compact enough to move around a room or building as needed. Just ‘Plug & Play’!
If you’re responsible for a class full of children, or a team of office workers, you want the best portable air purifier you can find so that you reduce the risk of virus transmission in your room. Again, your choice comes down to the size of your room and the specification of the air purifier filter. Once you’ve found one that fits your space, make sure you opt for a HEPA H14* filter to remove long-range virus droplets and other micro-organisms that could be detrimental to health. A study by Professor Achim Dittler of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology demonstrated the proven effectiveness of the OurAir TK 850 (predecessor model of the SQ 1750) in removing virus particles from the air. If you choose this appliance for your corona filtration strategy you can be assured you’re buying a top quality product that will deliver exceptional results.
Whilst it may not be possible to avoid mixing indoors due to work requirements or attending school, we can take significant steps to make those indoor spaces safer. Where effective ventilation is tricky, a small room air purifier is the ideal way to achieve healthier air, and the OurAir SQ 1750 is designed for just that purpose. Because we take your wellbeing seriously.
*according to ISO 29463 and EN 1822